Head of Compensation- FMCG- Central London £75-90k+ Benefits
Salary: c. £80,000
Location: [London] London
Closing Date: 21-Jun-12
Do you have excellent and broad cash compensation skills?
Have you had European responsibility?
Can you demonstrate an excellent ability to influence internal clients who will be the ultimate decision makers?
This position has the primary accountability for leading Europe compensation design, administration and communication. In conjunction with other parts of the Compensation & Hr team you will design and develop compensation programs that support business strategy. Manage long range complex projects such as bonus plan design, merit increase guidelines, compensation policies & framework. Provides support to the business as designated by the HR strategy and the Global Compensation director.
• Direct the development, implementation and management of compensation programs for the Continent, including base salary, bonuses, incentive pay, job evaluation and recognition.
• Ensure Compensation and reward systems are aligned with Continent strategic objectives and global guiding principles.
• Advise and influence leadership team on compensation related business decisions.
• Conduct job analysis and evaluation by reviewing job information; analyzing data; performing job audits as necessary; and recommending appropriate pay rate/grade. Participate in local market surveys, collect and analyze local market data to design and recommend appropriate structures and pay recommendations
• Communicate compensation programs by developing communication materials, conducting presentations and/or training programs as appropriate; and working with leaders to determine best media for communication.
• Consult on the various expatriate programs
• Conduct Total Compensation reviews or enhancements for Europe in consultation with MI Global Compensation Team
• Lead annual merit review process, tracking country rates of inflation and providing country recommendations
• Administer MI Shares Program
• Act in partnership with MI Global Compensation and Benefits team on related compensation and benefits programs
• Design, recommend and execute total compensation programs for the continent to include grade structures, equity analysis, compensation decision-making, etc.
• Ensure consistency and equity in associate pay
• Validate and compile data for International Compensation & Benefits as required for compensation administration (including wages and benefits data compilation, MI share validation etc).
Please send your latest CV for consideration.