Senior Reward Manager – European Compensation – £80-£90k
Location: [London] London
Closing Date: 21-Jun-12
Williams Kent is recruiting a Senior Reward Manager on behalf of London based retail client. This position has the primary accountability for leading Europe compensation design, administration and communication. In conjunction with the Company's Global Compensation Team, design and develop compensation programs that support business strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for complex projects such as bonus plan design, merit increase guidelines, compensation policies and framework.
Key Areas of responsibility:
• Direct the development, implementation and management of compensation programs for the Continent, including base salary, bonuses, incentive pay, job evaluation and recognition.
• Advise and influence leadership team on compensation related business decisions.
• Conduct job analysis and evaluation by reviewing job information; analysing data; and recommending appropriate pay rate/grade.
• Communicate compensation programs by developing communication materials, conducting presentations and/or training programs as appropriate; and working with leaders to determine best media for communication.
• Consult on the various expatriate programs and administer such expatriate programs, working closely with HQ.
• Conduct Total Compensation reviews or enhancements for Europe in consultation with the Global Compensation Team
• Lead annual merit review process, tracking country rates of inflation and providing country recommendations.
• Administer Shares Program in conjunction with Chief Human Resource Officer
• Stay abreast of competitive compensation through survey, networking and relationships with peers in compensation & benefits.
• Act in partnership with the Global Compensation and Benefits team on related compensation and benefits programs.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
• At least seven years compensation related experience in a multi-national company, preferably in a consulting environment.
• Ability to take constructive action without relying on directions from others.
• Ability to exercise flexibility rather than rigid adherence to procedures in order to accomplish goals
• Strong problem-solving skills; encourages new innovative solutions when appropriate
• Effective influencing skills
• Strong data analytical skills
• In-depth knowledge of local/European pay practices
• Knowledge of workforce analysis and expatriate programs
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Effective influencing and negotiation skills
• Effective change management skills