Compensation Manager- £65-70k- Prof Services- 6 Month FTC
Location: [London] London
Closing Date: 12-Jul-12
Have you worked for a large matrix organisation?
Have you headed up the Compensation function?
Can you run a highly complex Salary survey?
My client is a Central London based market leader in professional services looking for a Compensation Manager to start ASAP. The role has one direct report and reports into the HR Director. You will work as part of the management team, working closely with the Benefits Manager and the HR Business Partners.
• Management of multiple large scale compensation surveys to including survey submissions and liaison with suppliers
• Co-ordination and management of regular job matching and salary benchmarking activity
• Analysis and interpretation of statistical output from compensation surveys, job matching and benchmarking
• Review and raise the profile of market data and job mapping and benchmarking processes.
• Compilation of internal and external data and modelling; and presentation of results to include preparation of materials for senior management
• Planning, management and implementation of complex matrix pay and budget modelling and scenario building
• Development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate compensation models (salary scales/ranges, bonus plans, long term incentives etc)
• Quality planning, management and execution of annual salary review - including coaching and co-ordination of HR business partner activity with the business
• Data capture and manipulation from HRIS
• Internal communications of all Compensation projects
Key Experience Required:
• Proven track record in a complex matrix organisation with multiple business streams and locations
• Excellent numeracy, complex problem solving, attention to detail
• Excellent and proven project planning, management and execution skills
• Expert knowledge of HRMS and compensation information systems
• Accomplished influencer at all level - with a logical, pragmatic style
• Excellent, concise communication skills
• A high level of personal commitment to task completion
• Ability to juggle, prioritise and deliver under significant pressure
• Team player willing to “get stuck in”
• Experience of management and negotiation with third party suppliers/service providers
• Team management experience.
This is an urgent requirement so if you are interested then please apply with an up to date CV and call Kevin O’Brien on 0207 8066231.