Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Benefits Advisor – 12 Month FTC – London – £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well known brand to join them as a Benefits Advisor initially on a 12 Month basis. This will be a varied benefits role, requiring you to use your expertise to deliver and enhance the benefits in different areas of the business.
Stakeholder engagement, streamlining benefits and project management will all play a key part in this exciting new role for the organisation.
Your role will include:
* The day to day management of the supplier relationship and cost control.
* The project management of new benefits on the reward agenda.
* Acting as a point of contact to engage employees across the business, and the design and delivery of all perks across the business.
* The compilation and maintenance of the benefits dashboard.
* Working with the people support team on the delivery of improvements on benefits.
* Working with the payroll team to ensure that the pension provision is well understood.
* Supporting and managing ad hoc projects as required.
You should have:
* Previous experience in a similar role and a strong technical knowledge of benefits.
* An excellent analytic capability; with a good working knowledge of Microsoft, including Excel and the ability to work with data.
* Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage stakeholders and build relationships.
If you would like to be considered for the role and to arrange a confidential discussion, please send forward a copy of your most recent CV for consideration.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading