Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Analyst in the reward space?
Do you have a key interest in the Financial Services / Insurance sector?
Are you excited by an opportunity to build strong partnerships and manage an entire compensation analysis process?
Compensation Analyst- Insurance – £40k +Benefits – -12 Month FTC- (maternity cover) – Brighton
A key client in the insurance sector is looking for a Reward Analyst to join their team on a 12 Month FTC basis in Brighton. This is an opportunity to build strong partnerships with HR and throughout the business and take responsibility for the management of all compensation activities, including AVIP, budget, benchmarking, grading and all analysis.
You should have:
* A demonstrated history working in a HR and reward environment.
* A strong understanding of HR and compensation systems, experience with different ADP platforms – PeopleSoft is an advantage.
* Strong numerical, analytical and data management skill set and an advanced level of Access and Excel (to pivot table, V-lookup level).
* An interest in HR issues and the work of wider HR.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Benchmarking – using external data and internal grading framework to benchmark new and existing roles. Work with HR Partners to provide full benchmarking employee analysis.
* Completing and returning salary surveys.
* Being a member of the EMEA Compensation testing team. Working with the EMEA team on projects that arise – including benefits harmonisation.
* Full responsibility of the administration of annual compensation reviews.
* HR and Finance lead contact for annual budget data and coordination of the HR annual budget .
* Partnering with Senior Business leaders to develop sales compensation scheme and creating annual bonus scheme documentation.
* Completing the quarterly business review reports and HR metrics for executive meetings.
If you are keen to discuss the role then I would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your CV or give Leigh a call on 0203 800 1164.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading