Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Pensions Delivery Manager – Professional Services – Reading – £55,000 +Benefits +Flexible Working
A key client of Williams Kent is seeking a Pensions Manager to manage project teams and deliver a range of defined contribution pensions and wider employee benefits projects across the southern region of the UK. This is a role that is perfect for you if you are ready to roll your sleeves up and provide a technical expertise to support a busy pensions team.
You should have:
* PMI or CII qualifications or the equivalent.
* Demonstrated experience with DC pension schemes / Employee benefits
* A background with client and provider experience
* A strong technical knowledge of employee benefits and DC pensions schemes. An understanding of healthcare and risk is a bonus.
* Auto enrolment experience.
* Acting as a Workplace Savings & Benefits Specialist – being a main point of contact to providers and clients.
* Undertaking internal risk management activity -supporting key projects.
* The preparation of reports, communications, provider contracting terms and dealing with client activity.
If this role sounds ideal for you, or for any more information, please forward a copy of an updated CV or give Leigh a call on 0203 800 1164.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading