What is GDPR? The European Union’s GDPR goes live on 25th May 2018 and in short means that all countries within the EU will […]Continue reading
DC Pensions Manager – Professional Services – Reading – £50,000 +Benefits
Are you a technical pensions expert ready to join a rapidly growing pensions team?
Are you experienced in Defined Contribution Pension schemes?
A key client of Williams Kent is seeking a DC Pensions Manager to manage project teams and deliver a range of defined contribution pensions and wider employee benefits projects across the southern region of the UK. This is a role that is perfect for you if you are ready to roll your sleeves up and provide a technical expertise to support a busy pensions team.
You should have:
* PMI or CII qualifications or the equivalent.
* Demonstrated experience with DC pension schemes / Employee benefits
* A background with client and provider experience
* A strong technical knowledge of employee benefits and DC pensions schemes. An understanding of healthcare and risk is a bonus.
* Auto enrolment experience.
* Acting as a Workplace Savings & Benefits Specialist – being a main point of contact to providers and clients.
* Undertaking internal risk management activity -supporting key projects.
* The preparation of reports, communications, provider contracting terms and dealing with client activity.
If this role sounds ideal for you, or for any more information, please forward a copy of an updated CV or give Leigh a call on 0203 800 1164.
*This role is based in Reading, however flexibility to work out of London when needed is also vital.
Login to use an existing CV