Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Executive Compensation Associate – Reward and Employment – Professional Services – London – Day Rate or Permanent – £52k
Williams Kent are supporting a large, well known professional services organisation with the recruitment of a Senior Associate to sit within the Reward and Employment team.
This is a strong client facing role, dealing with private and public listed clients, an energetic and fast paced team, as well as a broad Comp workload and professional challenges.
Responsibilities will include a variety of data analysis (including creating pay benchmarking reports from raw data), financial modelling, and the drafting of papers to support designing and implementing Executive Remuneration strategy and incentive plans. You will also be expected to review similar work undertaken by more junior members of staff and support their develop in these areas.
* 2-4 years of experience in the area of Executive Reward including experience in assisting with, or the development of: pay benchmarking, reward or share plan design / implementation, awareness of corporate governance and shareholder views around remuneration, preparation of remuneration committee papers and remuneration reports.
* Proven mathematical and analytical experience; financial modelling, quantitative analysis.
* Ability to organise and manage delivery of projects and deadlines.
* Enthusiastic to be involved in the development and coaching of more junior members of the team.
* A professional and pro-active approach, to deliver top client service.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV salary expectations and your availability for a chat and I will get back to you.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading