One of our experienced Reward recruiters’, Leigh David, discusses the value of long stayers. How do you describe your long staying employees? “They are […]Continue reading
Executive Compensation Associate – Reward and Employment – Professional Services – London – Day Rate or Permanent – £52k
Williams Kent are supporting a large, well known professional services organisation with the recruitment of a Senior Associate to sit within the Reward and Employment team.
This is a strong client facing role, dealing with private and public listed clients, an energetic and fast paced team, as well as a broad Comp workload and professional challenges.
Responsibilities will include a variety of data analysis (including creating pay benchmarking reports from raw data), financial modelling, and the drafting of papers to support designing and implementing Executive Remuneration strategy and incentive plans. You will also be expected to review similar work undertaken by more junior members of staff and support their develop in these areas.
* 2-4 years of experience in the area of Executive Reward including experience in assisting with, or the development of: pay benchmarking, reward or share plan design / implementation, awareness of corporate governance and shareholder views around remuneration, preparation of remuneration committee papers and remuneration reports.
* Proven mathematical and analytical experience; financial modelling, quantitative analysis.
* Ability to organise and manage delivery of projects and deadlines.
* Enthusiastic to be involved in the development and coaching of more junior members of the team.
* A professional and pro-active approach, to deliver top client service.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV salary expectations and your availability for a chat and I will get back to you.
Login to use an existing CV
Following on from our article last week on what employee benefits companies are offering. This week we take a look at what employee benefits […]Continue reading
Employee benefits have increasingly become a top priority for businesses in recent years. With the rise of flexible working options and tailored benefit schemes, […]Continue reading