Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
An opportunity has arisen with a top client of Williams Kent in a diverse and global organisation in their Crawley office. They are seeking a Group Reward Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an all round reward role that requires a highly numerate and analytic individual with strong excel skills/ the ability to manipulate data. You will be supporting the Senior Reward Manager with the implementation and management of reward programmes and processes as well as supporting the wider HR team with ad hoc projects.
You should have:
* Relevant experience and degree / CIPD qualification, or the equivalent.
* A good technical knowledge of reward and reward practices. International experience is also a bonus.
* Strong numeric and analytic capability , with the ability to manipulate data and use Excel to an intermediate – advanced level.
* Assisting with the annual reward processes, including salary and bonus reviews.
* Managing the administration of reward processes and records.
* Job evaluation and benchmarking exercises.
* Working with Senior Executives and Group Functions to support the review of reward practices.
* The analysis of internal and external market data.
* Participation in compensation surveys and ad hoc projects as required.
If you would like to be considered for the role and to arrange a confidential discussion, please send forward a copy of your most recent CV for consideration.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading