Having a HR strategy in place will guide and develop a collaborative and successful working team within an organisation. There are 3 areas in […]Continue reading
Title: HR Business Partner (12m FTC)
Are you an experienced pragmatic HR professional who is a well-qualified generalist?
Do you have a white collar HR background supporting large client group?
Are you passionate about providing optimum service across matrix organisations?
Our client is looking for an experiences HR professional to work within the HR Business Partner team, ensuring that the best people solutions are delivered to meet the strategic imperatives of the business. You will provide commercial people-related advice and guidance to leadership and management.
* You will work closely with the UK business to ensure that the day to day HR agenda is effectively delivered and managed.
* You will ensure that all necessary people management and development activity required to support the business is delivered in the most professional and effective manner.
* Building and maintaining influential relationships with business leaders and managers working closely with them will be key to co-develop solutions to meet their business needs.
* A major part of this role will be to provide insight around people issues and give a challenging, robust point of view on business decisions and their impact upon people.
* You will challenge and influence the business and stakeholders to achieve best results.
Key Skills/ Experience:
* Experience working in a large professional organisation within a matrix environment.
* Strong generalist HR knowledge and robust influencing and relationship building skills.
* CIPD and degree qualified.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement has really come to the forefront of HR in the last few years and is continuing to grow in importance and clarity. […]Continue reading