Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Williams Kent’s client, a global organisation, are looking for a HRIS Specialist, SuccessFactors. We are really looking for a tenacious, resilient professional who has a strong passion for working with HR Systems.
Location: St Albans
Salary: £45,000 +10% bonus
* Be responsible for providing support to the HR Team to resolve and investigate any issues with the HR system.
* Extract and analyse data from the system to provide to both the HR function and the wider business when required.
* Assist in the testing, configuration and validation of the HR System across the EMEA business.
You will have;
* Strong SAP SuccessFactors experience.
* Project management experience will be highly regarded
* Good understanding of HR processes and terminology.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply using the button below. Alternatively please call Jade Lough on 020 3800 1167.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading