Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
International Pensions and Benefits Manager – Professional Services – London – £70k
Williams Kent are pleased to partner with a large, global professional services organisation with a fantastic role for a senior level benefits and pensions professional. This role will be working in partnership with the global reward team to manage international benefits and pensions. You will be responsible for a variety of duties including the management of 3rd party suppliers, developing procedures and practices and providing advice on all benefits and pensions related matters.
This role is reporting into the Global Head of Benefits and Pensions.
* A strong international technical knowledge of benefits and pensions – ideally in a complex or matrix structure.
* Workday knowledge (including a knowledge of Workday pensions and benefits plans)
* A proven experience with managing and building strong relationships with advisors and providers across both benefits and pensions.
* A proven ability to manage relationships with senior management as well as supporting HR Ops, HRMs, Payroll, HRIS, Legal and Finance to deliver benefits and pensions programmes.
* An advanced analytic capability – Comfortable with managing numeric data and calculations as well as an advanced level of excel.
Responsibilities will include:
* Partnering with the HR Operations team to developing procedures and practices as well as owning and managing the delivery of the international benefits programmes.
* Management the day to day relationships of benefits and pensions 3rd party suppliers.
* Management of the annual renewal process.
* Working closely with third party suppliers and the finance team to own and manage the pensions budget.
Assist with the development of the global pensions strategy.
* Monitor and identify developments in pensions legislation that could impact on pensions provisions and to ensure that pension contributions are remitted in line with legislative timescales.
* To support the management of the pensions budget.
* Support the pensions and benefits content of the total reward statement portal.
To register an interest in this role please forward a copy of an updated CV.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading