What is GDPR? The European Union’s GDPR goes live on 25th May 2018 and in short means that all countries within the EU will […]Continue reading
Reward Consultant – Reading – £45,000 – Permanent
Do hold possess an analytical and numerical mind?
Do you have experience supporting the full annual reward cycle?
A permanent position has become available for a strong analyst within a well known technology company. You will be providing compensation and benefits analysis across the entire reward function, including benefits renewal, equity, incentive programs and salary reviews.
You should have:
* Demonstrated background in a similar, reward focused role.
* Strong numerical and analytical capability – including advanced Excel ( V-Lookups, Pivot) and IT skills.
* Knowledge of different HR Systems – SAP advantageous.
* Supporting the delivery of annual reward cycles and providing analysis in support of reward strategy development.
* Consultation with the wider HR team to support the reward function.
* Management of survey submissions both in the UK and Internationally.
* Regular audit of the compensation and Benefits data.
* Supporting wider Ad Hoc reward projects as needed.
An excellent opportunity to progress your skills and further your career in the reward space. Please send your latest CV for consideration.
Login to use an existing CV