Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Please see a role I am working on below. They’d consider a Senior Reward Analyst through to a Reward Manager or consultant.
Reward Manager – Midlands – Manufacturing – £45,000 base +15% Bonus +Car Allowance
Are you looking for a step up in your career?
Do you have a passion for driving employee engagement in reward?
Are you confident in liaising with, influencing and challenging senior stakeholders?
Williams Kent is working with a top client in the manufacturing industry who has an exciting new role for someone looking to take their next steps in the reward space.
You will be working directly with the Head of Reward for the organisation to drive all reward agenda, liaising with senior stakeholders throughout the business and taking responsibility for the end to end pay review process.
You should have:
* A clear, demonstrated technical knowledge of Compensation and Benefits. Ideally, experience with Benefits management and liaising with third parties.
* An analytical skill set, including strong Excel skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills – the ability to present information to a wide range of stakeholders in a confident and fluent manner.
* The ability to build important relationships.
* A good knowledge of statutory regulations.
* Completion of the annual bonus programmes.
* Complete management of the annual benefit renewals both internally and with third party suppliers as well as management of the benefits platform.
* Overseeing the end to end annual pay review process.
* Completion of job evaluation and salary benchmarking projects.
* Developing relationships and communications to engage the business on reward activity.
* The preparation and submission of data for annual salary surveys.
* Acting as the primary point of contact for share scheme admin, communications and correspondence.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your skills and further your career in the reward space. Please send your latest CV for consideration.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading