Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for their first sales role? Are you looking for a role where you have uncapped earning potential?
We are Williams Kent, a specialist recruitment agency based in Borough, who has a genuine interest in helping all consultants achieve their potential. You will be a full “360 recruiter” which involves screening applications, advertising, speaking with clients and candidates and other general administrative tasks.
What you should have:
– An understanding of recruitment (Simply covered by research into recruitment)and a genuine desire to be a recruiter.
– Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Great communication skills
– A positive, flexible attitude
– A long term desire to help grow a business and to earn money!
Why work for us?
– A competitive salary with a strong commission structure of up to 30%
– 3 holiday incentives per year – Ibiza, Iceland, Krakow, Lisbon and Malta in the past 2 years ( we can show you the photos at your interview!!)
– A highly supportive environment with a personalised training plan
– A Director-led business; decisions can be made quickly and efficiently
– We all get on!! This is probably the most important part; we celebrate successes together and help each other out when someone’s day isn’t going as planned, so the person who will be joining us needs to enjoy working in a strong team environment.
We would love to hear from you if you think recruitment is the right role for you, want to find out more about Williams Kent or even if you are looking for more information on what recruitment is. Please call Jade Lough on 020 3800 1167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading