Employee benefits are often overlooked, but when considering a job offer there is a lot more on the table to consider than just the […]Continue reading
Workplace Savings and Benefits Specialist (DC Pensions)- Reading – Professional Services.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing pensions team in a leading global professional services organisation to join their DC pensions department as a Workplace Savings and Benefits Specialist. (Associate)
An important part of the role will involve working closely with the project teams to deliver defined contribution pensions and wider employee benefits projects across the South region of the UK. You will be working in a variety of different projects and will be responsible for using your expertise to react to client situations.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Acting as a point of contact with clients and providers, for building and maintaining relationships internally and externally.
* Managing client activity, including the preparation of reports, all communications, provider contracting terms, etc.
* Harmonising employee benefits and pension arrangements (including provider selection, broking and asset transition)
* Auto-enrolment implementation and compliance.
* Undertaking internal risk management activity to support new projects, working with the Client Administrators to ensure all risks are addressed and fees/invoices a raised on time.
You should have:
* A strong, up to date knowledge of UK pension and auto-enrolment legislation.
* A CII OR PMI (Pensions Management Institute qualification (part qualification) OR equivalent.
* A demonstrated understanding of DC Pension, healthcare and risk providers.
* Excellent client/provider administration skills and a breadth of experience with different projects.
This role is perfect for you if you are proactive in your approach and are eager to learn and develop your career with a leading organisation.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and I will get in touch to set up a confidential discussion.
Login to use an existing CV
Employee Engagement is fast becoming a cornerstone of HR. More and more large organisations are bringing in specialists; adopting overarching engagement frameworks and investing […]Continue reading
There is a significant shift in mobility patterns. It is easier to travel around the world than ever before. Forever advancing technology and social […]Continue reading