You’ve had a long week at work. Its hit 5pm on Friday and you’re finally free to enjoy your weekend. Wouldn’t it be amazing if someone paid for your Friday Night? A restaurant you want to dine at but haven’t had the chance? Or maybe something you’ve wanted to do but never got around to doing?
This could be your chance!!!
In conjunction with the launch of our new website Williams Kent are offering clients, candidates and friends the opportunity to win a perfect Friday Night. To enter you need to do one of the following:
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet to us your entry “My perfect Friday night would be…” followed by the hashtag “#MakeMyLifeEasy” and @ us in “@WilliamsKentHR”
- Like our page on Facebook and write your entry as a comment on our page “My perfect Friday night would be…” followed by the hashtag “#MakeMyLifeEasy” and @ us in “@WilliamsKentHR”
…You get the chance to win exactly what you ask for!!!
Be as creative or crazy!
Our favourite 3 entries will be shortlisted and the winner will be chosen at random. The runners up will receive a £50 shopping voucher each.
Competition ends on 13/01/2016 at 20:00 so make sure you get your entry in!
The winner will be announced on our social media and contacted on 16/01/2016.
There is only 1 rule: The winners must be following us on Twitter or Facebook and have used the correct hashtag and @ us in to their entries.
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules and apply to the competition unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Williams Kent reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Williams Kent’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
- Williams Kent assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- Williams Kent reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Williams Kent cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Williams Kent reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.