Stress is defined as the feeling of being under too much mental or emotional pressure. Sometimes life just gets a bit too much. […]Continue reading
Benefits Specialist – London – Legal Industry:
A leading law firm is seeking an experienced professional to join their benefits team.
You’ll be working closely with the employment, immigration, tax and corporate groups and focusing on the design and implementation of employee share plans and other incentives, as well as providing advice on the incentives within the corporate function for a wide range of clients.
* Executive and employee share plans and other forms of cash or stock-based remuneration
* Initial plan structuring, design, and implementation
* Advice on filing, reporting, taxation and ongoing compliance
* International and multi-jurisdictional arrangements including complex multi-country arrangements for expatriate employees
* Analysis of international tax and social security regimes both for individuals and corporations.
* A leading benefit consultants, Big Four accountancy firm or at a law firm.
* Knowledge of corporate governance, tax, securities, financial services, or company and employment law.
* Fast-paced environment
* Great prospects for progression
* A supported agile working environment
* Flexible working arrangements
If you’re open to new opportunities and this role sounds interesting, please apply with a copy of your CV and I’ll be in touch
Login to use an existing CV
Innovation Remaining innovative in any industry is a crucial contributing factor to success, growth and staying relevant and ahead of your competition. Not only […]Continue reading