Stress is defined as the feeling of being under too much mental or emotional pressure. Sometimes life just gets a bit too much. […]Continue reading
Are you working as an L&D Manager but looking for a new challenge?
Does the prospect of working in an international role excite you?
Do you have experience in designing and delivering training?
Title: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Central London
* Manage full 360 training life cycle, from TNA through to review including, design and delivery.
* Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure all learning needs are met.
* Be involved in managing the budget for L&D initiatives and consistently assess ROI
* Extensive experience in a fast-paced Learning & Development environment.
* Retail experience is essential
* A strong understanding of the training design cycle.
* Strong project management skills, self-directed project work, organisation, and planning skills.
If you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing company, please contact Jade Lough on 020 3800 1167 or send your CV to email@example.com
Login to use an existing CV
Innovation Remaining innovative in any industry is a crucial contributing factor to success, growth and staying relevant and ahead of your competition. Not only […]Continue reading