Quite possibly the most pressing question weighing on the mind of contractors and HR departments, is after April 6th, who assumes responsibility for IR35 […]Continue reading
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 (based on experience) – 10% Annual Bonus
Location: Borough, London SE1 1EN
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, proactive Marketing professional to join our team. This is a standalone role and involves taking responsibility for all marketing activities, as well as some administrative tasks. Research skills and creativity are important competencies needed to succeed in this role.
We are a small, specialist HR and Reward recruitment agency, who provide comprehensive services to companies and organisations throughout the UK and across the globe. We pride ourselves on utilising our leading, expert knowledge of the international HR and Reward markets to support our clients in finding the right people for their business, and assisting candidates in finding their next perfect role.
The marketing efforts produced in the role are of real importance to making a difference to the company’s journey of growth. Therefore, the role is predominantly shaped around assisting the company to attract new business and help us stay ahead of the competition.
– Brand Awareness – Consistently update the company website and social media platforms. As well as creating marketing campaigns to increase awareness and prevalence of the Williams Kent brand.
– Strategic marketing – ensuring that all of your marketing efforts align with the overall strategy and works towards a common goal with consistent messaging
– Social media management – producing and sourcing content for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. As well as analysing the success of the chosen social media strategy and making changes where needed.
– Event management – we aim to host at least four events throughout the year. You will be responsible for managing the events from start to finish.
– Producing online and offline marketing materials – this ranges from social media templates, to assisting in writing job advertisements, to creating client documents and company brochures
– Source, research and interview HR experts – produce a blog/article with information and research gathered
– Monthly reporting – producing reports on website traffic, social media engagement, job applications and more
– Database management – for our CRM system
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– PC Literate – Especially Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint. CRM training will be provided (sales database)
– Knowledge of WordPress
– Events experience
– Confident working in a standalone role
– Confident and friendly telephone manner
– Self-motivated – having the ability to work effectively with your own initiative in a busy office environment
– High level of prioritisation and accuracy for work completion
– Marketing degree (desirable)
– 3 team holiday incentives annually
– Access to Perkbox (discounted gym membership, cinema tickets, shops, etc
– Fridays- team breakfast in the morning and cocktails from 5-6 in the afternoon (weekly)
– Collaborative, friendly environment
If you have 2 to 3 years’ experience in related areas, and are looking to enter a forward-thinking, hardworking environment, then please forward a copy of your updated CV/expected salary and I’ll be in touch to set up a confidential discussion.
Login to use an existing CV
We started the morning with an introduction from our Director, Kevin O’Brien. Kevin ran through the agenda for the day and gave a brief […]Continue reading
One Medical found that 69% of employees would choose one job over another, if it offered better benefits. Willis Towers Watson also found that […]Continue reading